Small Investment Business In India – If you are bored with your job and want to do something interesting, you can check out small manufacturing business ideas that can be started with small investment. There are several ideas for a manufacturing business, but not all of them are suitable for everyone. Before jumping into business, a small business should get an investment idea. What are the 50 Best Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas with Low Investment? Which Small Business Is Right For You?
Here are some small business ideas for investing in the manufacturing sector. These are for the literate or illiterate don’t worry if you know English or Hindi. Choose one of the business ideas.
Small Investment Business In India
1) Textile Manufacturer: Textile is one of the preferred manufacturing enterprises with small and large investment. A business needs space and equipment. If you have start-up money, you can opt for bank loan services and start your business.
Best Low Investment Franchise Business In India In 2023
2) Making incense sticks: limited space, limited capital and development opportunities. These days a lot of incense sticks (Agarbattis) are exported all over the world and this increases your market.
3) Making salty food: Indian food is incomplete without salt. Explore traditional and healthy snacks to create your own product and grow the market. If you have a set of tasks to do, limited money, space and time should do the same.
4) Cashew Cultivation: India is an agricultural country and cashew nuts are grown in abundance. Indian geese are also popular. Walnut processing involves removing the coating, as well as processing it for sale by adding salt or various spices. This is one of the best small business ideas for manufacturing as there is a good demand for mining in India and worldwide.
5) Cotton Processing: This is one of the small and labor intensive unit for making a simple yet vibrant product. There are many competitors, but the use and disposal of the environment keeps the demand at the same level.
Best Business Ideas In India For 2023 With Low Investment
6) Biodiesel Production: Biodiesel production is a small scale industry and most Jatropha oil is light. Due to the depletion of renewable sources, humans are switching to renewable energy sources, and biodiesel production is one of their future needs. As the name suggests, bio is derived from plants and animals. It will be used more in the future and requires a moderate amount of capital to start a business. This is one of the best small business productivity ideas out there right now.
7) Dairy production: This is another growing sector. There are countless products that can be made from milk. Gee, from butter to cream, you can expand your product range depending on how much money and space you have. However, remember to get the right licenses and keep them clean.
8) Flour production: If you have very little money, you can start with the basic level of flour production, grinding wheat and other grains. Since people are very health conscious, you can stock a variety of cereals to attract potential customers.
9) Making French Fries: This is a clever little craft that requires you to have the right equipment and potatoes and you’re good to go. If the quality is good, even the big fast food chains can connect with you.
Small Business Ideas (low Investment + High Profits)
10) Making Liquid Soap: This is easier than it sounds. Finding the right products and mixing them with different recipes and flavors can bring you good profits. Don’t forget to test the products before selling the same.
11) Furniture Making: If you have the right skills, some space and money, you can start making your own furniture. Connect with local designers and sell online. Hard work, good quality and competitive prices can get you good customers. This is one of the ideas for small green manufacturing business right now.
12) Candle Maker: Again, this takes less space, less money and is much easier and smaller than selling online. This would be a good idea for a smart start.
13) Leather Bags Manufacturer: Leather bags are used for multiple purposes, wallets, purses, laptop bags, school bags, etc. Doing the same thing easily and requires the ability to differentiate yourself from the competition at a lower price.
Business Idea: Earn Lakhs With Low Investment, Avail Govt Subsidy As Well
14) Making Cookies: People love making their own cookies. A bakery business is a small business that can be started with a small initial capital. It requires basic infrastructure and has low initial costs.
15) Candy/Chocolate Making: This industry works best for people with limited time and resources. Chocolate making requires basic recipes, good taste and a solid foundation of quality ingredients. If the same item is accompanied by goodies, it works well as gifts for weddings, birthdays, formal gatherings.
16) Ice cream production: Ice cream is a favorite food that is broken in almost all seasons. Ice cream production requires little space and good infrastructure to keep the product healthy and in good condition. Similar advertising is very important to build customer confidence in the product.
17) Making Jam: It requires little experience, money and skill. Although, a lot of creativity can be added to make the bottle taste and look even more attractive. Organic and conservative boutiques are hot for selling gift items.
Online Business Ideas With Low Investment For Beginners
18) Honey Processing: Health conscious people use organic honey. If you have the resources for honey processing, it can help you earn a lot of profit. Big companies like Patanjali have also entered the market.
19) Natural Soap Making: Soap making requires limited capital but a lot of creativity to sell the product in a competitive market. Since soap making has become a common business these days, unless the same is differentiated, it will not have a good market. So back up your business with market research and experience.
20) Hair and Beauty Products: People who are well versed in hair and beauty products and have the money to do so, hair and beauty products made from high quality products can earn good market and money.
21) Cake Making: Baking bread, even with eggs or making cakes is a smart business that doesn’t require a lot of money. It requires limited capital and is a smart idea to grow with growing needs. However, since the shelf life of the same is limited, there must be a well-defined potential market for selling the same.
Best Business Ideas With Low Investment In 2020
22) Fruit and vegetable market: This business, which meets the needs of every household and is economically viable, does not sound very profitable. A small investment is enough to set up a clean, covered and well-equipped Mart where people can buy vegetables and fruits under one roof at affordable prices. This is one of the best productive small business ideas you can start in your field with little investment.
53) Baking/Breadmaking: If bakery products are good quality production at competitive prices, it is used by the whole market. Bread is one of the favorite breakfast foods for many families. Bread and baked goods can build a strong customer base to grow bigger and better over time.
24) Rakhi Making: If you are planning to start soon, consider the option of selling, trading and making Rakhis online and offline. This may seem like a lot of people pursuing this career, but when you consider the utilization rates, it may be a good idea. This is a seasonal business.
25) Jute Bag Making: Since plastic bags are banned, this is the right time to get into jute bag manufacturing. It’s a low-cost, low-cost business. However, what will make money in this business is wholesale and economies of scale. It is one of the best small business ideas in India.
Here Are 100 Low Cost Franchise Opportunities < 30 Lakh
26) Meat Processing: If you are vegetarian or your culture allows it, meat processing is a great business.
27) Microbreeding: With increasing stress levels and population demand, microbreeding is on the rise. Why not enter this market later. Check the license of the city you are in.
28) Making Naphthalene Balls: With humidity and extreme weather, people use naphthalene balls to protect their woolen clothes from spoiling. It is also used in bathrooms, urinals, etc. This is a great business option.
29) Bowl/spaghetti making: If you are looking for small factory ideas, you might want to try this business. Possible and regular pockets can be prepared depending on the demand and market for processing. Be sure about the quality of food and licenses when visiting such markets.
Best Low Investment Business Ideas You Can Start Online (2023)
30) Embroidery services: Gujarat and especially Surat and Bengal, especially Calcutta are known for embroidery. If you can install the device
Small business with low investment in india, best business ideas in india with low investment, low investment business in india, business with small investment in india, equity investment in small business, small investment business ideas in india, business ideas in india with low investment, best investment business in india, low investment business ideas in india, business in small investment, small investment franchise business in india, best small investment business in india