Small Business Ideas Machinery – Many of us want to be entrepreneurs. Starting a new business involves a large investment. Some may be interested in starting a simple business and some may be thinking of starting a manufacturing business. If you are thinking of starting a manufacturing business with low investment, this article is for you. What are the 30 best small manufacturing business ideas to start under Rs 10 lakh investment? If you can invest a little more, it can be one of the best productive business ideas to start with 15 lakh rupees.
The process of converting raw materials or components into products that are sold directly to consumers or other manufacturing units is a manufacturing business. A manufacturing unit may be simple requiring several processes rather than a complex one. A man and a machine work with a division of labor. Simple production units do not require much capital and are installed with little effort. This article presents some productive business ideas that require a small investment.
Small Business Ideas Machinery
The manufacturing industry has entered a dynamic phase. There is great potential for growth, but one must not forget the innovation factor in it. Traditional methods of production and marketing will no longer work. Only those productive units that adapt to the changing environment can survive. Also, the level of competition is now very high in every field, which may reduce the profit margin.
China Manufacturing Machines For Qt4 23a Block Making Machine Small Business Ideas Photos & Pictures
Here is a list of Rs 10 lakh business investment. If you are more skilled you can invest up to 15 thousand dollars.
1) Packaging boxes and cartons – Packaging boxes and cartons are widely used in our daily life. With these boxes and boxes, things are transported within the country or abroad. The cost of the machine to make it is between Rs. 5 – 10 Lakhs One of the best business under 10 Lakhs to start.
2) Optical Frame Production – The production of optical frames for any specification is developing at a very fast pace. The production process is very simple. You can get the machines from China or any other country which will cost you around Rs. 3 to 5 thousand. Since plastic is cheap, the cost of raw materials is very low, the screws are added by hand or with the help of a machine and the final part is designed if necessary. The total cost of making a plastic frame is around Rs. 150 to 200 labor charges and retail price around Rs. 250 to 300.
3) Aromatic Wood Manufacturing – You can start an aromatic wood manufacturing business. The profit margin in this business is Rs. 10 per kg and you can easily produce 100 kg of raw agarbatti in 10 hours with the help of a fast machine. The cost of the machine is around Rs. 4 thousand
Businesses You Can Start With Almost No Cash
4) Custom t-shirt printing – You may have seen people wearing t-shirts with their name or some personal message on them. These types of t-shirts are very much in trend these days. These are made with the help of t-shirt printing machine. This can be another great business idea.
5) Manufacturing of Tissue Papers – Tissue papers are in demand everywhere, be it restaurants, cafes, tea shops, food centers, weddings, parties etc. You can start a paper making unit. The price of the tissue paper making machine is less than Rs. 5 lakh The scope for growth in this business is very wide. This is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas to start with low investment.
6) Jute Bag Making – Jute bags are used for packing different types of grains. Two simple machines are required for this work – one for sewing and one for sewing and with the help of two or three workers you can easily start this work. This is a very low investment business.
7) Packaged drinking water – Packaged drinking water is in high demand in commercial as well as residential areas. With public health concerns, its demand has increased. You can pack drinking water in different sizes, such as half liter, 1 liter or 10 or 20 liter bottles.
Small Manufacturing Business Ideas With Examples — Katana
8) Making designer candles – designer scented and colored candles are in demand throughout the year and especially during the festive season. It is widely used as decoration in homes, birthday parties, weddings, restaurants, hotels, etc. Candle making is done with the help of machines and its cost is not high. This is one of the best productive small business ideas to start with low investment.
9) Making mobile phone cases – The significant increase in the use of mobile phones has created a need for mobile phone cases that protect the mobile phones from damage or breakage. It is a very profitable business. The cost of making 1 simple plastic case is less than Rs. 30 and the retail price is Rs. 150.
10) Manufacturing of towels – You can start manufacturing towels. They always ask at houses or hotels. The cost of production depends on the machinery and raw materials used in production. Generally, this small business can be set between Rs. 5 to 7 thousand.
11) Health and Wellness Center – It has become the need of the hour to keep yourself fit. People spend good money to maintain good health. The reason is this; It became such a lucrative business. In the beginning, you can start a center with a few types of machines and as the business expands you can bring more later.
Small Manufacturing Business Ideas With Low Cost
12) Spa Treatment – Spa is the best way to relax mind and body. Spa treatments include body treatments, facial massages, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, manicures, pedicures, etc. This is one of the best businesses to start under 10 lakhs. You need to provide a good and calm environment and a calm atmosphere for this business.
13) Ball pen manufacturing – Ball pen costs between Rs. 5 to 10 in the market, so just imagine how much lower the production cost would be. It is a small scale industry that requires very little investment and production is on a large scale. Use only good quality paint and create the necessary reputation. Design and style are also very important in this business. This is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas under Rs 10 lakh.
14) Production of Soaps and Detergents – Soaps and detergents are easily produced with the help of man and machines. These are common items that are used in every home, so their demand is constant. These days, herbal soaps are preferred over synthetic soaps. So design a good eco-friendly formula and use it well.
15) Making toys – There are a large number of toys that one can choose from such as plastic or wooden toys or materials. Prepare all its rules. Making games is an art. You can use your creativity to create variations on it. The investment depends on the type of game you have chosen. This is one of the best productive small business ideas to start for high profits. It can be one of the best business to start with an investment of Rs 15 lakh
Small Business Ideas To Start In India With Rs 1 Lakh
16) Production of Fireworks – Fireworks are in high demand during festive and wedding seasons. Bright and colorful chips are required to celebrate the debates. This industry has very good margins and raw materials are very cheap.
17) Women’s Jewelry – Jewelry like earrings necklaces, rings are the favorite of every woman. There are many designs that can be made with stone work, beads, silk threads, etc. It should be noted that the raw material is good and the design is unique. Use your creativity and come up with the best jewelry designs to take your business to successful levels.
18) Protective packaging materials – With the advent of e-commerce, the demand for protective packaging materials such as foam sheet, thermocol sheet, bulb sheet has increased tremendously. The process of making them is very easy and the investment is around Rs. 10 thousand
19) Eco-Friendly Disposal – Considering the harmful effects of plastic disposal, the demand for eco-friendly disposal has increased. They are in high demand at weddings, parties, mobile food trucks, tea stalls, etc. You can easily start a business that produces eco-friendly cleaners. The investment in this small manufacturing business is around Rs. 5-7 thousand.
Top Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas With Investment Of 50 60 Lakhs (plant And Machinery
20) Clothes making unit – With the rise of fashion trends, clothes are in high demand and it always remains. You can set up a garment manufacturing unit with an initial investment of Rs 1000. 8 to 10 thousand.
Conclusion: It is not necessary to start a business with only a large amount of capital. Start with a small capital in the first stage, grow it with hard work and dedication and then expand to reach it.
Small farm machinery, small heavy machinery, small machinery, small agricultural machinery, small machinery for home business, machinery for small business, small farm machinery for sale, small business machinery, small machinery manufacturers, small machinery movers near me, machinery business, small scale business machinery