Small Business Ideas In Bangalore – Many of us want to be entrepreneurs. Starting a new business involves a large investment. Some may be interested in starting a simple business and some are thinking of starting a manufacturing business. If you want to start a manufacturing business with little investment, this article is for you. What are the top 30 best small manufacturing business ideas that can be started with an investment of 10 lakh rupees? If you can afford the additional investment, this can also be the best manufacturing business idea to start with 15 lakh rupees.
The process of converting raw materials or components into finished products that are sold directly to customers or to other production units is a manufacturing business. A production unit can be simple with several processes to be carried out to complex. Employs men and machines and the division of labor. A simple production unit does not require a lot of capital and can be set up with minimal effort. This article shows some manufacturing business ideas that require little capital investment.
Small Business Ideas In Bangalore
The production business has entered a dynamic phase. It has great potential for growth, but the innovation factor in it should be overlooked. Conventional production methods, as well as marketing, will not work today. Only production units that are adapted to the changing environment can survive. Also, the level of competition is now much higher in all fields, which can drag down the profit margin.
Small Business Ideas In India: New Small Businesses To Start In 2022
Here is a list of business investment of Rs 10 Lakhs. If you can afford more, you can invest up to 15 Lakhs rupees.
1) Packaging boxes and cartons – Packaging boxes and cartons are widely used in our daily life. Goods are transported in or out of the country using these cartons and boxes. The price of the production machine is between Rs. 5-10 thousand. One of the good job in 10 Lakhs to start.
2) Production of optical frames – The production of optical frames for all types of glasses is growing very fast. The production process is very simple. You can import machines from China or other countries which cost around Rs. 3 lakh to 5 lakh. Because plastic is cheap, the price of raw materials is very low, screws are added manually or with the help of a machine and the final part of the design as needed. The total cost of making the plastic frame is around Rs. 150 to 200 including labor charges and the selling price is around Rs. 250 to 300.
3) Incense manufacturing – You can start an incense manufacturing business. The profit margin in this business is Rs. 10 per kg and you can easily produce 100 kg of raw agarbatti in 10 hours with the help of a high speed machine. The price of the machine is around Rs. 4 lacs.
Top 10 Profitable Small Business Ideas For Villages And Rural Areas In 2022
4) T-shirt printing – You may have seen people wearing T-shirts with their own name or personal message. Such shirts are very trendy these days. It is made with the help of a t-shirt printing machine. This could be another business idea.
5). The price of silk paper making machine is below Rs. 5 steps. The scope for growth is huge in this business. This is one of the best small manufacturing business ideas to start with a small investment.
6) Making jute sacks – Jute sacks are used to pack various grains. For this project you need two simple machines – one for tailoring and one for sewing, and with the help of two or three jobs you can easily start this business. It is a business with little investment.
7) Packaged Drinking Water – Packaged drinking water is very much needed in commercial and residential areas. With the increasing public concern about cleanliness, the demand is increasing. You can pack drinking water in different sizes like half liter, 1 liter bottle or 10 or 20 liter cans.
Small Business Ideas ₹20 का प्रोडक्ट ₹2000 तक में बिकता है, मशीन नहीं हाथ से बनाते हैं
8) Designer Candle Making – Designer scented and colorful candles are in demand throughout the year and especially during the holiday season. It is widely used as a decoration at home, at birthday parties and weddings, in restaurants, hotels, etc. The production of candles is done with the help of machines, and the price is also not high. One of the best manufacturing ideas for small businesses is to start with a small investment.
9). This is a very profitable business. The cost of making 1 simple plastic box is under Rs. 30 and the selling price is Rs. 150.
10) Towel Manufacturing – You can start manufacturing towels. They are always in demand at home or hotel. The cost of production depends on the machinery and raw materials used in production. Generally, the small business can be set between Rs. 5 to 7 lakhs.
11) Health and Fitness Center – Keeping fit has become the need of the day. People spend a large amount of money to protect their health. This is the reason; it has become such a profitable business. In the beginning, you can start the center with several types of machines, and as the business expands, you can bring more lately.
Small Business Ideas In Pharmaceutical Industry
12) Spa treatments – spas are a wonderful medium for mental and physical relaxation. Spa treatments include body treatments, facial massage, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, manicure, pedicure etc. This is one of the best businesses under 10 lakhs to start. You need to provide a nice and calm environment and calm atmosphere for this job.
13) Pen Manufacturing – Pens cost between Rs. 5 to 10 in the market, so imagine how low the cost of production. This is a small industry that requires little investment and the production is huge. Only use quality ink and build the reputation you need. Design and appearance are also very important in this business. It is one of the best small scale business ideas under 10 lakh rupees.
14) Soap and Detergent Production – Soap and detergent can be easily produced with the help of humans and machines. These are routine items that are used in every household, so they are in constant demand. Today, herbal soaps and detergents are preferred over synthetic ones. So come up with a good environmentally friendly formula and make a good profit from it.
15) Toy Manufacturers – There are many toys available and you can choose from plastic or wooden or stuffed. Prepare a whole series of them. Making games is an art. You can use your creativity to create variety. The investment depends on the type of game you choose. It is one of the best small business startup ideas for high income. This can be one of the best businesses to start with an investment of 15 lakh rupees
Best Business Ideas To Start Under ₹5 Lakhs Investment
16) Production of Fireworks – Fireworks are in great demand during festival and wedding season. Bright and colorful crackers are necessary for celebrating the occasion. This industry has good margins with very cheap raw materials.
17) Women’s Accessories – Accessories like earrings, necklaces, bracelets are one of the favorites of every woman. There are various designs that can be made such as stone carving, beads, silk thread etc. The focus should be that the raw material should be good and the design should be unique. Use your creativity and make the best jewelry designs to take your business to successful heights.
18) Protective Packaging Materials – With the start of e-commerce, the demand for protective packaging materials like foam film, thermocol film, bubble wrap has increased tremendously. The manufacturing process is quite simple and the investment is around Rs. 10 thousand.
19) Environmentally acceptable waste – considering the harmful effects of plastic waste, the demand for environmentally acceptable waste has increased. They are in high demand at weddings, parties, mobile food vans, tea shops, etc. You can easily start a business that produces eco-friendly waste. The investment in this small manufacturing company is around Rs. 5-7 thousand.
Crafty Ways To Make Money Home Based Business In Mysorepharma Deko Plc
20) Garment Manufacturing Unit – With the growing fashion trends, the demand for garments is highest and eternal. You can set up a garment manufacturing unit with an initial investment of Rs. 8 to 10 lakhs.
Conclusion: It is not necessary that a business can be started only with a large capital. In the initial stage, start with a small capital, nurture it with hard work and dedication, then you can expand to make it a reality.
Business in bangalore, business consultants in bangalore, business centre in bangalore, business in bangalore opportunity, business events in bangalore, business loan in bangalore, business schools in bangalore, granite business in bangalore, business ideas in bangalore, small business ideas in bangalore without investment, top business in bangalore, best business ideas in bangalore